Saturday 30 April 2016

THE FINAL COUNT DOWN FOR WELSH CULTURAL NATIONALISM IT'S A DEAD AND NOW FOWARD TOWARDS A WELSH REPUBLIC?





Have you got it yet? Lilies per executed Martys on the days they were executed. I bought a bunch of Lilies in Swansea Market six for a 'fiver' as per the vigils at Kilmainham Jail, Dublin. I shall place Liles for the three executed of 3 May 1916, other lilies I will pass on to other patriots in  hope they will place lilies for other Martys on  other days? I hope to return on the 8th May and 12 May also perhaps on the 15th May but but to now few are interested in a new Welsh Republican Iniative, the 'Pathetic fb Fusilier Fringe' prefer to sustain their lazy assed non poltical life on fb whilst what is left of of WRM et al have become 'Cilmeri Cream C rackers' and 'Alcholic Abusers'. Thus only hope is out there a new radical Republican generation  will step up to the line and launch a new Welsh Republicn Initiative. Do not count on me as I have reachedd 70 and retired to write up BAMN CYMRU book and lauch CRACH WAR and indulge in my GOTHIC HORROR Fantatasy! If I do not here of anything re a WRM III Initiative, then I too will mot bother, FIN!